• Exchangeable Hub System saves money when replacing or upgrading your prop in the future
• High Performance Blade Geometry
• Optimal Blade Thickness for maximumperformance and durability
• Cupped Trailing Blade Edge
• Precision Balanced Blades
• High Gloss Powder Coat
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Vortex™ XHS™ from Michigan Wheel is an aluminum replacement propeller with an Exchangeable Hub System. Features such as high performance blade geometry, high gloss black powder-coat finish, and interchangeable with the Mercury Flo-Torq® II system make the Vortex a great choice for a replacement or spare prop. The exchangeable hub system absorbs impact and stress caused by shifting gears, while the cushioned hub is designed to spin under significant impact reducing the potential for lower unit damage. Backed by Michigan Wheel's limited lifetime warranty.
Propeller and Hub Kit sold separately. Vortex™ propellers must be used with XHS™ hub system or Mercury Flo-Torq® hub system. XHS™ Hub Kits include forward thrust washer, inner hub, and aft drive adapter. Kits do not include prop nut, tab washer, and cotter pin. Props are standard right hand rotation. Vortex #992114.